Various shopping possibilities
In your nearest surroundings you will find the following shopping facilities: The Carrefour Contact supermarket and petrol station in Cenac.
You will also find a bakery (Les Delices de Pito), a butcher and a fruit and vegetable hall on the market square.
In addition, there is a wine shop, a magazine shop, an ATM, a pharmacy, a flower shop and a green department store.
Opposite the supermarket is the Pizzeria Lollo, where you can get pizza to go. You can get cigarettes and tobacco in Cenac at the brasserie next to the newsagent.
- Every Tuesday in Cenac
- Every Thursday in Domme
- Every Wednesday in Sarlat, food only
- Every Saturday in Sarlat, with affiliated grocer’s market
- Every Sunday in St. Cyprien, with affiliated grocer’s market
- Carrefour, Cénac
- Casino, Sarlat (open on Sunday till 8 p.m.)
- Leclerc, Sarlat
- Monday: Beynac, St.Alvere, Les Eyzies
- Tuesday: Salgnac, Thenon, Le Bugue, Cenac, Gourdon
- Wednesday: Sarlat, Montignac, Perigueux, Beynac, Cadouin, Siorac, Bergerac
- Thursday: Meyrals, Lalinde, Monpazier, Domme, St.Julien de Lampon
- Friday: La Roque Gageac, Le Buisson, Soulliac
- Saturday: Sarlat, Perigueux, Bergerac, Cahors, Belves, Gourdon
- Sunday: Marquay, St.Cyprien, St. Genies, Rouffignac
France is known for many exquisite specialities and delicacies. French cuisine stands not only for its quality, but also for its versatility. The freshness of its processed products is in the foreground. In the following we recommend some specialities of France. Of course, you will find many more highlights in the closer vicinity.
- Honey and walnuts at the farmer’s in Simon, Monsieur Sardan
- Fresh trout, Moulin de l’Albarede in St Cybranet
- Foie gras products, La Ferme de Turnac, in Domme
- Nut oils, Éco-musée (www.ecomuseedelanoix.fr)
- Bread at the Cenac bakery, Les Delices de Pito
- Bread and cakes in Castelnaud, right by the car park
- Foie Gras, Ferme Lot Haut, Vielmont Serge, in Nabirat
- Cakes and patisserie, Metz Company, in Sarlat on the Traverse
- Fish at all markets
- Meat at the butcher in Cenac or at Carrefour Contact